The Grizzly Givers Program is a fundraising option where you can make a flat donation while not feeling obligated to purchase products or ask friends and family to buy from our children. The Grizzly Givers Program is open to all family, faculty, staff and community members to show their support for Gilchrist. This program allows our school to keep 100% of your donation. Every dollar counts and no contribution is too small!
The following are just some of the programs/services PTO has been able to fund:
- Paw Print Patio
- Digital Screen on Timberlane Road
- Shade Structures for part of GES Playground areas
- Updated books purchased for GES Media Center
- Accelerated Reader (AR) Program
- Outdoor P.E. track
- Replace aging sound system in school cafetorium
- Mobile computer labs
- New & continued maintenance of our classroom technology
- Replace kiln in our Art department
- End of year activities for 5th grade
- Program support like Creative Academics, Safety Patrols, Student Council, Stretch Your Mind, etc.
- Scholarships for field trips
- Volunteer programs
The PTO would like to continue to provide funds to our principal and our great school. Helping to supplement our school's budget will allow Gilchrist to remain one of the top elementary schools in the county.
Payments can be made by check, Venmo or a PayPal invoice can be sent to you. Please click the "Click Here to Donate" box below to print a form.
Thank you for your continued support!
For any questions, contact Grizzly Giver Chair Mary Linzee Branham at firstname.lastname@example.org